Sunday, February 13, 2011

15 week update...

I will be 15 weeks tomorrow!  Whoa.  Time is going quick!!!  Although, I have a feeling when I get real big & uncomfortable, time will slow down!  haha  I finally ditched the every night migraines and barfy belly!  It was a frustrating 13 weeks, for sure!  The past 2 weeks I have felt much, much better!!!  My belly is definitely changing!  I am not sure it looks too different to people besides Lee and myself, but to us... it's growing!!!  We have our next appointment/check up,  this week!  We are excited to hear the heartbeat again!!!

We are going to enjoy the 64 degree, February weather here today in Colorado!  Baby is going to play Bocce Ball at City Park!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope Baby Berken enjoyed a little bocce yesterday. We'll be thinking of you at your appointment this week :) Can't wait to see and touch that belly in person in 3 months!!!

    ReplyDelete