Monday, June 27, 2011

34 weeks...


Still growing!  This baby girl is so unbelievably active, it is craziness!  Lee and I sit and watch my belly for long periods of time in the morning, in the afternoon and especially at night!  Some pretty huge movement, kicking, stretching, punching, dancing, who knows... I feel like I am scolding her to go to bed, like she is 3!  Momma needs some down time!  Ha!  :)

When I say aloud that we only have 6 weeks to go, it is freaky and exciting!  So much to do still... whoa!  This little peanut is on her way!!!  And who knows if she will wait the full 6 weeks?!

Side note~  I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. ICE CREAM.

Another side note~ Saw "jean diapers" and I think I need to get some before they are all gone!  I think they will sell like hot cakes and I want to get me some!

No comments:

Post a Comment