Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finley these past few days...

Well, the weather has been very cold, so we have been hanging out inside and mommy likes to take pictures of Finn... so there ya go!


                                                                    Christmas PJs #1

Having a staring contest with mommy... mommy wins again!!!  Silly Finn gets so distracted so easy!

                                                                    Christmas PJs #2

What do ya know... mommy puts something cute on me, then props me on the couch for a photo shoot!

            I love my Grandma Kacz... she makes me smile so pretty!  (Even at the doctor's office!)  xoxo

   I have been screaming non-stop for 2 days... mom takes me to the doctor, and I am all smiles!!!

Not taking a chance...  don't want Finny to wake up!

                                                  Ah,  ya know just reading a book.  I'm pretty advanced.

Getting ready to talk a walk with mommy & Axl in the Baby Bjorn!  I'm loving looking out at the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment