Sunday, April 8, 2012

Finley's 1st Easter :)

We had a beautiful, sunny and festive Easter! Grandma Kacz (DeeDee), Uncle Graham, Auntie Brook, Uncle Nate and mommy & daddy hung out with me all day! (Grandpa Kacz was gone working, and I missed him sooooo much!) We enjoyed some delicious traditional Easter grub (spiral ham & potato hash) and a few beers in the Colorado sun!  I loved my Easter baskets (I got three)!!!  My favorite thing were the plastic eggs!  Fun to suck on!  I took terrible naps as there was just to much partying going on and so I hope to sleep through the night!  haha :)




Easter morning...


Who you looking at?


I love plastic eggs! Yummmmmmm!





Grandma and me!


Hurry up!  I want it!!!!!




Howdy pardner!


Delicious avacados and oatmeal!

No comments:

Post a Comment