Sunday, August 26, 2012

Week 1, complete.

My first full week back to school is done.  Only 5 million to go.  Finley was at daycare 2 full days through out the week (Tuesdays & Thursdays) and with Grandma DeeDee Bird the other 3 days.  It went really well! Considering she got a massive cold that involved more snot than I have ever seen and a bad cough onto of drippy eyes.  (That didn't take long to catch something from daycare!)  Even though she was a sick little peanut she made it through the week and so did mom!  I definitely had my moments where I wanted to cry and go home to hang with my girl, but overall I did good!  I am so thankful for my mom and the time and love she can devote to Finley!  I am also so happy with our new daycare, I feel thankful we found it!  The teachers (even from the other rooms) all come out of their rooms to say HI and BYE to her and the director sneaks in to rock her to sleep every day!  So awesome!!! She's a hit! :)


Fun pictures from daycare!


An example of her cute daily sheets they send home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment