Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Santa dropped off some stuff!

Finley had a wonderful Christmas day with lots of gifts from Santa!  It took all morning to open everything as she wanted to play with each new thing she opened!  It was pretty fun!  Here are just a few shots of a few new treasures!

 Opening, ever so slowly...


"Don't go falling in love with it Clark, she's coming home with me!"


 A new personalized bench/puzzle!  I can stand on it to see my "Ish"!


I've heard of no running with scissors.... but a plastic carrot?!?!


One of many new books!!!


Shopping for some new plastic veggies and cans of non-perishables! 


Taking a break on my new Packer blanket!


A new bike!!!


Santa does love Finley!


Hard at work...


SNOW!!!


Strike a pose.


Hanging out on my new (old) toy box/choo choo!


And at the end of the day... wrestling with Axl!

No comments:

Post a Comment