Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Random updates

Besides all the fun pictures mom posts, I have lots of other cool things going on in my life!  I can repeat  almost everything now!  I am addicted to trains.  No joke.  Pure addicted!  I can spot an airplane or it's trail in the sky from anywhere!  I hate bedtime and diaper changes, I run as fast as I can away from whoever is trying to get me.  I love dancing and dance to everything.  I love being chased.  I practice counting.  I act out songs with mom & dad.  I say 2 & 3 word phrases!  I know blue, purple & yellow 75% of the time.  Red sometimes too.  I literally seem to know everything my parents ask me to do.  (Sometimes I make mom and dad smile and clap and follow those directions, sometimes I run away).  I love, love, loooooove to be outside and hate coming in.  I like to throw tantrums when I have to come in.  Stickers are sooooo cool! I can fake cry with the best of them! I seem to need 1000x things (stuffed animals, bracelets, books, you name it...) to take to bed on any given night.  I can work mom and dad's phones like I have been doing it for years.  I recognize a lot of people, animals, things and places without being told.  I hug, kiss, and give knuckles followed by "blow it up".... although sometimes mom and dad have to trick me by saying they are going to work to get a kiss!  I put myself in time outs ("take a break") often, because I am sassy! I like to bully Axl and Deez, but only because I love them so much!  I still eat like a champ.  Although going out to dinner has become a bit crazy lately.  I think its cool to stand up in my highchair and run around like a crazy women.  I don't think mom and dad like that as much.  I'm turning 2 in a few short months... WHOA!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment