Saturday, July 27, 2013

Birthday party!!!!

We celebrated Finley's 2nd birthday today with lots of good friends and family!  Pizza, cake and dinosaur decorations.  It was a blast!  A lot of my small buddies were there and we played hard!!!  Cedar, Sebastian,  Elouise, Addie, Reed, Booker, Ryder, Mckenna & Elin were all there to help me celebrate!!!!

Thanks to all who came!  (DeeDee, Bumpa, Uncle Jay, Aunt Melissa, &Baby Ryder, Uncle Chad, Aunt Shelly, & Baby Booker, Megan & Elouise, Kim, Yarrow, Cedar & Baby Sebastian, Chewy & Reed, Bob, Heather & Addie, Shannon, Jeff, Mckenna & Elin) 

In spirit... ( Da & Grandpa, in Wisco and Uncle Graham & Auntie Brooklynn who were at the Rockies/Brewers baseball game in Denver)

 Opening gifts
 Playing with Cedar & Elouise

 Cake!!!
 My boys, Booker & Ryder
 Opening gifts with all my friends
End of the night, helping Auntie Shello feed Baby Book!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little party for the cute baby! I liked how you wrote the blog, as if she has written it. I have also planned a cute little party for my little devil, I have booked a small event space NYC for the party and was thinking to get some games and activities to the party.

    ReplyDelete