Sunday, July 27, 2014

Finley turns 3

Party, party and more party :)  On Finley's birthday we had Bumps and DeeDee and Brook and Graham over for Wisconsin brats and a cake (that the "cake fairy" dropped off on our doorstep).  Open some gifts (horses, doll heads, baseball glove, bat...) and had a fantastic evening.  Then come this weekend we had a party with her buddies at a park.  Lots of fun for our big girl.  Wow.  How in the world did she get so big?






Making cupcakes for my park party :)



I'm getting old...


 Friends who came to my party: Mckenna, Elin, Booker, Ryder, Keegan, Cedar, Sebastion, Elouise, Raleigh, Juniper, Julainna





Presents I received: doll, play dishes, books, stamps, Ergo for my babies, nail polish, stencils, boat, sprinkler, purse, CSU shirt, PJs, stonewash jeans, duck stuffed animal, chicken figurines...

SPOILED.  :))))


No comments:

Post a Comment