Tuesday, March 1, 2011

17 weeks!!!

I started a prenatal swim class yesterday, it was really cool!  Six women total, all shapes and sizes.  It was pretty cool to be around other pregnant women and talk about prego stuff!   I think I will really enjoy this class!  Lee and I are counting down the days (March 16) until we can find out if our baby is a boy or girl!  We can not wait!  I started using the Belly Band with a few of my jeans, as I can no longer button them and be comfortable!  Pretty awesome!  Still waiting for that big POP though, where I look major prego!  All in all, I am feeling pretty good!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Swimming class...awesome! Bet it's great to share stories and hang with a group that knows what you're going through. March 16th seems soooo far away! Any predictions or bets? I call boy.

    ReplyDelete