Monday, March 28, 2011

21 weeks...



Well, I am officially half way there (as of last week)!!!  I am feeling really good!  My belly is now obvious to people!  Still not huge, but I at least look pregnant now!  That makes me happy!  I also felt my baby girl move for the first time (I think) this past weekend, 2 times!  Right now it just feels like a bubble or something, but it is way cool!  I am really enjoying sweets (which for awhile I wasn't craving at all)!  I am diggin' the strawberry shortcake with major amounts of whipped cream, pumpkin cookies, ANYTHING peanut butter, yogurt covered pretzels.... just to name a few!  Lee and I finally started registering for our upcoming baby showers!  That is an intense, exciting and overwhelming experience!!!  Whoa.  There is a lot of pretty rad stuff out there!  A lot of stuff I have no idea how to use either!  A breast pump!?!?!  What the hell?!?!  hahaha  Now, I am getting anxious to start setting up the nursery!  We are leaning towards a Dr. Suess theme!  We just need to do some Tetris moving of some furniture and boxes and then we will be able to start creating our daughter's room!  I am super duper excited!!!  I am still in the prenatal swim class, and plan to be throughout my entire pregancy!  I really love hanging out with other pregnant ladies and getting the exercise!  I am also planning to start a prenatal yoga class soon!  That should be sweet, too!  Things in the Berken household are great as we slowly prepare for a new member!!!!  Can not wait to meet our daughter!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!
    You look great. And it's excellent to hear you're feeling well too. Can't believe you're half way there already!
    Lots of love to you.
    Karen & Jeff

    ReplyDelete