Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sad mama!!!!

Today is officially my last day as a "stay at home mama"!  I start teaching the hoodlums tomorrow...  Wish me luck!  Wish me luck with waking up at 5 am, wish me luck with figuring out a morning routine getting myself and my Finley ready, luck with figuring out a feeding/pumping schedule, luck leaving my baby girl and driving away, wish me luck being back at work, luck with the kiddos, wish me luck pumping at school, luck figuring out a nighttime routine/schedule... and then doing it all over again!!!  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  I am feeling a bit overwhelmed, sad, emotional, excited, nervous, anxious.... and any other emotion you want to insert here... 

1 comment:

  1. You're going to be great. Take it one day at a time. You'll be amazed at what you can do. Look at what a beautiful mama you have become! It's more than possible to be a beautiful mama AND a working mama. It's all about the schedule, and you'll have that figured out in a week or two. Take it easy. I'm always here for a back up if you need me. Ben would love to hang out with Finley! : )

    Love,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete