Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thankful for grandma & grandpa~

An update on my first week back at work...

It had its moments, but overall I did ok!  Not digging many of kids attitudes (surprise, surprise) and I am still trying to get to know them all, way later then the usual beginning of the year, but overall there were minimul "issues".  I do hate pumping at school and it is hard to relax when doing so... so we are contemplating moving to formula during the day and breastfeeding in the mornings, evenings and weekends when mama's boobies are available!  We'll see.  We have been introducing small amounts of formula in her rice cereal and leftovers in the bottle and she is totally fine with it so far... Mainly I want to say, I am SOOOOOOO thankful that Finley gets to be with her grandpa and grandma Kacz who love her soooo much!  It really is a huge blessing and I know I would be a mess if I was putting Finn in daycare right now!  Thank you thank you thank you, mom & dad!  Finley loves you so much and I know she is getting the most love ever and is enjoying her days with you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the kind, loving words. We are blessed to have beautiful Finley June in our lives. We are so happy that at this time in our life we are able to care for your peanut!! You guys have done such a wonderful job raising her, she is such a HAPPY little girl and we have joy daily :>)

    ReplyDelete