Monday, April 18, 2011

24 weeks... 6 months!!!!

Can't believe it!!!  I am 6 months!  Holy crap!  Things are great!  Except for my disgusting belly button which is starting to creep out!  I hate belly buttons in general, so this is creepy!!!  :)  I guess it means I am growing!  I like getting fatter and fatter!  It's fun!  Baby Berken is getting bigger every day!  She is moving a lot, especially at night!  Lee is still waiting to feel it from the outside... We can't wait for that!  We were finishing up our registering at Babies R Us yesterday and we saw this cute outfit that said, "Daddy's Little Girl"... lets just say Lee's eyes were a little "misty"....  I love him so much and I am so excited for our baby girl to join our family!



( Happy Birthday to Grandpa (Brent) Kaczmarek today, also!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 24 weeks already! Amazing!
    Ha, forgot about your belly button issues :)
    You always wanted an "outie" didn't you?

    ReplyDelete