Tuesday, April 26, 2011

25 weeks...

Baby girl is active!!!  Movin' and groovin' like crazy!  It's pretty cool, although every time daddy puts his hands on my belly to feel... she stops!  It's like she is messing with him on purpose! hahaha  I'm still in an Aqua Natal class 3x a week, and loving it!  It's been a great way for me to keep active!  Although the swimsuit has definitely been fitting differently each week!  ha!  My belly button is still doing it's thing... Nursery is still in the "visionary stage", but will hopefully become a reality this next month!  So excited to start organizing all the rad outfits our friends and family have already started giving us!  Going to be a stylish girl!  Duh.  :)





And I had to post a pic of another one of my loves... you should try them!!!!


1 comment: