Friday, April 22, 2011

A grocery store "moment"...

So, I was at the grocery store on Tuesday afternoon to get my PUFFINS Peanut Butter cereal (that I HAVE to eat every morning).  Well... THEY WERE ALL GONE!!!  So I was freaking out, pacing the cereal aisle.  Contemplating getting Captain Crunch peanut butter cereal (as it isn't as "natural"/"healthy"), when a random lady says to me, "So... you're craving peanut butter cereal, eh?  I did too, when I was pregnant."  It was funny, but also very cool, as she was the first "stranger" to notice I was actually pregnant and not just a fat kid.  I smiled the whole drive home!  :)

2 comments:

  1. We really goofed...should have bought stock in peanut butter. We could have sent our granddaughter to any college she wants to go to with the amount of peanut butter her Mommy is eating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be able to share PB sandwiches or cereal with you or your mommy..I developed an allergy to Peanuts :>( I use to eat peanut butter daily like your mommy....

    ReplyDelete