Monday, May 2, 2011

26 weeks...

I look nice and fat!  I LOVE it!  Babes has been moving so much today and she is pushing on my bladder when she moves, so I pretty much almost peed my pants like, 50 times today!!!!  :)  No aqua natal class this month, but I am going to do some prenatal yoga instead!  Hopefully swim class will resume next month!  I will have to walk Axl double time to stay active!  I am sure he will not mind one bit!  Funny story about Axl... whenever Lee puts his face on my belly and talks to our daughter, Axl gets all excited, runs up to us and licks us and my belly!  Pretty funny!  He can hear us from another room even and comes running!!!  hahaha

 

2 comments:

  1. Axl is being such a good big brother and protector of his baby sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love You Guys
    John Richard

    ReplyDelete