Tuesday, May 24, 2011

29 weeks...



Feeling great!  (Besides being tired and having some headaches...)  Things are good!  Getting bigger and definitely feeling bigger!  Lee and I start our "birthing classes" tomorrow!  I am excited!  I will keep you posted...  Baby girl has been active as ever!  Wondering when we will SEE some crazy movement?!?!  We are headed to GB in a few short weeks for our 2nd baby shower, and we can not wait to see family and friends!!!!

My last day with kiddos at school is tomorrow!!!  And then I am off until January 9th!!!  I took the 1st semester off next school year to hang with my baby girl!!!  So happy!!!  My summer plans are to babysit for some neighbor kids 3 days a week, make some extra money for the arrival of our daughter, have a few baby showers, go to City Park pool and lay out like a beach whale... and wait for the big day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen your feet lately??? :)
    You look great and can't wait to see you in 18 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! And so happy. : ) I'm glad you were able to figure out your plans for next school year. Sounds like a great plan!

    xoxo,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete