Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 weeks...

WHAT?!?!?  I can not believe I am 30 weeks!  I feel grrrreat!  Only complaint I have is I can not get comfortable sleeping, or on the couch, or anywhere!  I roll from side to side at night with aching hips and sore outer thighs!  They feel bruised!  My relief is my constant potty breaks throughout the night!  ha!  So besides the crappy sleep, things are wonderful!  Our 1st birthing class last week was good!  I think there are 12 couples total, and most seem very similar to us.  Extremely cool!  hahaha  Even have two other Packer fan couples!  One from Waupaca, and another went to East High School!  Small world!!!  It's everyone's first baby and Lee and I are 3rd to last in the due date order.  We will have this class 1x per week for a while now and I am seeing some decent friends come out of this group!  Very cool!  (Lee even got to hold onto a fake uterus!  Pretty lucky guy!)

I started babysitting today for the neighbor kiddos, who are such awesome kids!  We had a blast in the sunny weather today and I know we will have many more to come this summer... but boy oh boy, I am wiped out!  Being pregnant is a lot of work!  :)

Next week we head to the big city of GB!!!  Baby shower time at the Berken Family Cottage~



1 comment:

  1. 30 weeks!!!! It seems like yesterday we found out there was going to be a Baby Berken and now it's countdown time. Tomorrow, June 1st. 10 to go and it's shower time!!

    ReplyDelete