Monday, July 11, 2011

36 weeks...

4 weeks left?!?!  At this point she could decide to come whenever her little heart desires...  THAT is exciting and crazy!  My sleep is very uncomfortable, my feet are starting to swell with the heat and I am pretty much always hot, hot, hot!  Lee loves my fans all over the house... ha!  We took a tour of the labor & delivery floor at the hospital last weekend and that sure made it real!  Just knowing this could happen today, tomorrow, in a few weeks (ideally)... keeps me a bit anxious at all times!  We finished her nursery for the most part and I will post pictures soon....

I can not wait to meet my daughter!!!!  I can not believe it is almost here... It brings tears to my eyes just writing that!  I am so in love already and I haven't even met her!  xoxoxoxo

(My ice cream habits will have to change dramatically once she is born!  Yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment