Monday, July 18, 2011

37 weeks...

(Can you tell I'm on bed/couch rest?!  I'm updating every 5 minutes! ha!)

 Well, today I laid on the couch, wrote all of my thank you cards already, read 2 mags, updated blogs and facebook, read emails, sat outside by a baby pool with Jen & Keegan (I got permission to sit outside for a bit from the Doctor, so settle down...)  I have some baby art projects planned for tomorrow.  It is very hard for me to sit still!  I want to work in the baby's room soooooo badly!  But I have to remind myself and keep being reminded to stay put!  It is all for my precious prize marinating in my belly, so I know it is worth it, but I am not going to lie.... it is so hard!!!!  Thank goodness for all of my friends and family who have been calling, texting, bringing me magazines....

It is high 90's here and boy does it feel it!  I am a sweaty beast! Just roll me over to my other side every once and awhile!  hahaha

37 weeks and hoping to make it a few more.... we will see!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment