Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ways to get things done while on bed rest...


I had two doctor appts. today.  The first was with my regular doctor, who informed me I was going to stay on bed rest until my next appt. with her, which is next Wednesday... 7 more days!!!  She decided not to recheck my dilation as to not encourage any contractions.  The baby's heartbeat sounded great, I measured great... all was good!  I have had no contractions since Sunday, so our goal is to continue to let her grow and develop... keep her in there until August 3rd!!!  So I will be on the couch for awhile... 

My second doctor appt. was with the doctor who will be preforming the c-section.  Filled out paperwork and just went over what it all entails...

On the way home from these doctor appts. we decided to make a quick stop to purchase some baby goodies... Well I knew I shouldn't be walking all over the place so....

1 comment: